Our members shape the future of toxicology ! Join us and enjoy the ESTIV benefits and networking opportunities.
Individual ESTIV Membership benefits include:
- continuing education opportunities via annual ESTIV training courses and webinars
- reduced registration fee for the ESTIV congresses,
- affiliation for National Societies and Institutes, with reduced fee for their members,
- free access to ESTIV Newsletters,
- reduced fee for the official journal of ESTIV “Toxicology In Vitro”,
- reduced registration fees to EUROTOX meetings,
- collaboration and networking with other members of ESTIV.
The annual membership for an individual member is 30 € .
If you are also a member of one of the affiliated societies, the membership amounts to 18 €.
(statement about membership in the affiliated society is required).
Student membership is free of charges (statement from the University or from the Departmental Head is required).
- Full benefits of individual membership for 5 people designated by the company/institute
- Special recognition during the biannual ESTIV Congress through signage, program listing and more
- Logo at the ESTIV-website with hyperlink to the company web-page
- Recognition in every issue of the ESTIV Newsletter
- Right to use ESTIV logo
The annual membership for a corporate member is 500 €.
Direct contact for the membership related questions:
Helena Kandarova, ESTIV Board member: firstname.lastname@example.org