Online registration for ESTIV2020 is now open. Please register online to participate.
|Early Bird Registration |
Until 1 April 2020
From 2 April 2020
|Member *||€ 550||€ 650|
|Non-member||€ 650||€ 750|
|Student **||€ 250||€ 350|
|Gala dinner||€ 85||€ 85|
|Printed abstract book ***||€ 25||€ 25|
|Post congress workshop (DAY 1 ONLY)||€ 65||€ 85|
|Post congress workshop (2 DAYS)||€ 140||€ 160|
* Validity of membership will be checked
** Only valid for full time students who have not finished their studies yet before the congress
starts. A valid/current student ID copy or letter from advisor is required. Please upload the
document during the online registration
*** Only a digital version of the abstract book will be provided. You can order a printed version during the registration process.
The full registration fee includes:
- Admission to ESTIV2020 8 – 11 June 2020
- Admission to the pre-conference workshop on Monday 8 June 2020
- Lunch on Monday 8, Tuesday 9 and Wednesday 10 June 2020
- Breaks on Monday 8, Tuesday 9, Wednesday 10 June and Thursday 11 June 2020
- Congress bag with congress documentation (without printed abstract book)
- Admission to the Welcome Reception on Monday 8 June 2020
Conditions for Cancellation
All cancellations and changes must be sent to Klinkhamer Group | conferences & events in writing (e-mail: email@example.com).
- Cancellations received before or on 1 March 2020 will be fully refunded minus a € 50,00 administration fee;
- Cancellations received after 1 March 2020 but before or on 1 April 2020 will be refunded 50% of the registration fee minus a € 50,00 administration fee;
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after 1 April 2020 or registered participants who fail to attend;
- No refunds will be made in case of cancelled sessions or programme changes.
All payments must be made in € Euros by credit card (VISA, AMEX and MASTERCARD only cards accepted) or bank transfer. Bank charges are responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
ESTIV as well as the Congress Secretariat (Klinkhamer Group B.V.) handles all personal data according to the laws of the EU-Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR). For your registration within the above mentioned congress the collecting, saving and processing of your personal data is imperative. This is done solely as a means of the organisation and completion of the congress. Klinkhamer Group B.V. will collect your data on behalf of the European Society of Toxicology In Vitro. Your data will only be passed onto a third party, who is directly involved with the running of the congress and when the organisational procedure makes this necessary.