THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FOR ESTIV2020 IS NOW OPEN.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT FOR A POSTER OR AN ORAL PRESENTATION:
DEADLINE FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS IS FEBRUARY 1, 2020
Authors will be informed on the acceptance of their abstracts until March 15, 2020.
- Before submitting an abstract, it is essential to create a user account on the website.
- Abstracts should cover original work that may already have been published recently.
- There is no abstract submission fee.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the abstract before submission.
- More than 1 abstract can be submitted by the same first author. However, only 1 abstract can be selected for oral presentation. Additional accepted abstracts will therefore be selected only for poster presentation only. A presenting author can only present 1 poster during the congress.
- Submission of an abstract implies formal commitment by the designated presenting author to register for the congress and to present the abstract. However, registration is not required at the time of submission.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission.
- Late-breaking abstract submissions will only be eligible for poster presentation.
- All abstracts will be evaluated by the ESTIV2020 Scientific Committee and may be rejected or selected for oral or poster presentation.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in the abstract book and on the congress website prior to the congress.
- Please note that the corresponding author will receive all correspondence about the abstract. For this reason, it is strongly recommended that the presenting author also acts as corresponding author.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us.
Please follow carefully these instructions. Abstracts not prepared correctly will not be considered for presentation.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- Start abstract online submission: 1 October 2019
- End abstract online submission: 1 February 2020
- Notification day (poster/oral presentation): 15 March 2020
- End early-bird online registration: 1 April 2020
- Final programme online: 15 April 2020
- End late online registration: 1 June 2020
- Onsite registration: 8-11 June 2020
If you have any questions in advance please e-mail email@example.com.