The four special virtual issues are focusing on:
- Biobanking – discuss the suitability of your MS with the VSC Editor Rita Seabra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In silico tools – discuss the suitability of your MS with the VSC Editor Judith Madden <J.C.Madden@ljmu.ac.uk>
- Serum-free approaches – discuss the suitability of your MS with the VSC Editor Helena Kandarova <email@example.com>
- Educational resources – discuss thesuitability of your MS with the VSC Editor Esther Haugabrooks <EHaugabrooks@pcrm.org>
Articles will be made available online (subject to access rights) as soon as they are published.
• High visibility on the award-winning SAGE Journals platform, securing a wide international audience, including researchers, policymakers and educators.
• Prompt publishing and no submission or publication fees payable.
About the journal
ATLA is a peer-reviewed international journal that has been at the forefront of promoting and publishing on all aspects of the development, validation, implementation and use of animal alternatives, for almost 50 years. In addition to the replacement of animals, it also covers work that aims to reduce the number of animals used and refine the in vivo experiments that are still carried out (the Three Rs).