Reconstructed human epidermis (RhE) model for evaluation of medical devices irritant capacity
Edited by Wilhelmus de Jong, Bas J. Blaauboer, Kelly P. Coleman
- Evaluation of the medical devices benchmark materials in the controlled human patch testing and in the RhE in vitro skin irritation protocol Helena Kandárová, Hana Bendova, Silvia Letasiova, Kelly P. Coleman, … Dagmar Jírova. August 2018, Pages 433-438
- Pre-validation of an in vitro skin irritation test for medical devices using the reconstructed human tissue model EpiDerm™ Helena Kandarova, Jamin A. Willoughby, Wim H. De Jong, Silvia Letasiova, … Kelly P. Coleman. August 2018, Pages 407-417
- Preparation of irritant polymer samples for an in vitro round robin study Kelly P. Coleman, Thomas P. Grailer, Lori R. McNamara, Beau L. Rollins, … Wim H. De Jong. August 2018, Pages 401-406.
- Reconstructed human epidermis models for irritant testing of medical devices Wim H. De Jong, Kelly P. Coleman, Bas J. Blaauboer. August 2018, Pages 399-400.
- SkinEthic™ RHE for in vitro evaluation of skin irritation of medical device extracts Christian Pellevoisin, Christelle Videau, Damien Briotet, Corinne Grégoire, … Nathalie Seyler. August 2018, Pages 418-425.
- Round robin study to evaluate the reconstructed human epidermis (RhE) model as an in vitro skin irritation test for detection of irritant activity in medical device extracts Wim H. De Jong, Sebastian Hoffmann, Michelle Lee, Helena Kandárová, … Kelly P. Coleman. August 2018, Pages 439-449.
- Assessment of test method variables for in vitro skin irritation testing of medical device extracts Daniel S. Olsen, Michelle Lee, Audrey P. Turley. August 2018, Pages 426-432.